Purpose of this fork
Really, Just for fun! Nothing Special or New
Original Repository, No changes except of my web design, Always ready for new updates
OSINT framework focused on gathering information from free tools or resources. The intention is to help people find free OSINT resources. Some of the sites included might require registration or offer more data for $$$, but you should be able to get at least a portion of the available information for no cost.
I originally created this framework with an information security point of view. Since then, the response from other fields and disciplines has been incredible. I would love to be able to include any other OSINT resources, especially from fields outside of infosec. Please let me know about anything that might be missing!
- (T) - Indicates a link to a tool that must be installed and run locally
- (D) - Google Dork, for more information: Google Hacking
- (R) - Requires registration
- (M) - Indicates a URL that contains the search term and the URL itself must be edited manually
For Update Notifications
Follow me on Twitter: @jnordine
Watch or star the project on Github: https://github.com/lockfale/osint-framework
Suggestions, Comments, Feedback
Feedback or new tool suggestions are extremely welcome! Please feel free to reach out on Twitter or submit an issue on Github.
Contribute with a GitHub Pull Request
For new resources, please ensure that the site is available for public and free use.
- Update the arf.json file in the format shown below. If this isn't the first entry for a folder, add a comma to the last closing brace of the previous entry.
"name": "Example Name",
- Submit pull request!